Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I would say if you can get a part number, you should be able to order anything by part number from your local Toyota dealership... though pricing would be higher most likely

·
Registered
39 Posts
Its a option for us over here. Its not as big as the canadian one.

I got it to stop stone chips & is a pain to try and clean behind it when ya wash ya car!

·
Registered
18 Posts
My bonnet protector paid for itself last week, saw a rock ping off of it on my way to work :)

I've bought some bits and pieces from here, was really good. All genuine parts, and cheaper than what I could get from dealerships with a trade discount :)

NEW TOYOTA GENUINE RUKUS ACCESSORY BONNET PROTECTOR | eBay

Shipping may hurt though.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Got my from a dealer in Canada, here's a picture , actually I'm using the bug deflector and front mask for the bumper, driving to and from work on highway every day is killing my bumper.
How much did they sold it to you?

·
Registered
846 Posts
I like the idea of the deflector,if you go to one of the tinting shops,they want several hundred $'s to put a clear cover on the front. Do you have a part #?, I might get one.
Thanks, Dale

·
Registered
107 Posts
the hood deflector also creates an aerodynamic wind barrier which also deflects small debris from hitting your windshield...something the 3M material doesnt do...

·
Registered
846 Posts
That price sounds good. Can you give out the email for this dealer? I really want to get one this fall because I'll be on the road more this year.
Thanks,Dale

·
Registered
107 Posts
There is also a magnetic one available for the XB... alot cheaper ($50) than the Canadian one ($125) but doesnt creat the wind barrier. www.magnetbra.com

·
Registered
846 Posts
If you get a chance,please post the e mail for your dealer so I can look at the bug guard and maybe order one.
Thanks, Dale

·
Registered
21 Posts
i contacted three dealerships about a month ago in Ontario and they were not willing to ship to the states.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had just emailed sciontown in london Ontario. didnt ask about shipping because I will be passing by there in a few days.
Can you pick one up for me?:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.