Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

this is my first post so I aplogize in advance if its in the wrong place. I have a 2011 xb stingray metallic. I'm having an issue that I think I can fix myself but I'm having a hard time figuring it out. I've been in a front end collision and had my car repaired well over a year ago. My horn was working fine then it stopped over time and now I have no horn. I have checked and the horns are connected and they are grounded but the wire splits off into another plug that I found hanging under the drivers side headlight, it has a green end to it and I have no idea where it plugs into. I suspect the body shop I took my car to from the accident may not have plugged it in securely and thats why its not working. Anybody know what I'm talking about, as far as which cable I'm referring to? Thanks in advance:smile:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Another suggestion is to check the fuse under the dash. They're not easy to get to or read, but with a small mirror, this can be done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.