Scion XB Forum banner

Hot Import Nights

4K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  MPToaster 
#1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know if you're not aware already, Hot Import Nights is coming to DC on April 19th-20th. I'm rolling down there with a friend or two as well as a large portion of the DE Scikotics chapter. We've got some MD Scikotics meeting up with us too. If anyone on the east coast is interested in going down to this, let me know and I'll give you the info on where we're meeting to head down (once we figure that part out). I'm still not sure whether I'm going to register my car or not, as it will meet the requirements once I put my tanabe springs on. I don't really plan on winning anything with a Naturally Aspirated slightly modified xB2, but I still think it would be cool to enter. Either way, our group is growing bigger by the day so I figured I'd invite all of you guys in on the fun! THIS MEANS YOU EVILJACK!

Link: http://www.hotimportnights.com/events/event.asp?id=682

#2 ·
Well if your gonna roll down there I might as well. Currently there is mothing going on for me then. As long as it stays that way I will roll with ya.

What requirements do you need to meet to register? Cause if you register I will to. Maybe they will let us park side by side hehe.

#5 ·
eviljack said:
Well when get it on let me know how you like it. Hopefully soon cause I got to make some decisions as far as what mods I am getting done before HIN.
Does this mean you changed your mind about registering? I just ordered my Tanabe DF210 springs last night, now I just need to find a cheap place to install them. I do have one issue before HIN though... 2 of my rims have some significant curbage on the lips... Does anyone know a place I could go in the DE / South PA / North MD / South NJ area that can refinish rims?

#6 ·
Yeah I am kinda planning on registering. I think it will be too cool to pass up on. I can't find the requirments for registing though. Like what specs you have to meet. Although I do know that roll in is on friday and the show is saturday and sunday. Once we roll it are the xB's stuck inside the show until sunday evening? If so then we are going to have to get an hotel room and find transportation around for the weekend. We kinda need to find these things out. I don't mind roomin with ya if you want.

Thing about the springs that kills me is that its gonna cost me more to have them installed the what I am paying for the springs.

#7 ·
I could get a $10 discount code for this show and maybe a discount on car registrations as well? I got the code for both LA and SF CA shows. I know the HIN guys well enough to get a discount for group registrations and show tickets.

#8 ·
ScionScene said:
I could get a $10 discount code for this show and maybe a discount on car registrations as well? I got the code for both LA and SF CA shows. I know the HIN guys well enough to get a discount for group registrations and show tickets.
That would be AWESOME!

Eviljack, here's your requirements link:
http://www.hotimportnights.com/media%2Fevents%2F356%5FMinimum%5FRequirements%5Ffo r%5FCompetition.pdf

I didn't realize that roll-in was on Friday though... I was planning on rolling down there Saturday morning. I might not enter my car then, but I'll be going either way. Damn, I just ordered my springs too. I'll have to see about getting off work that Friday and convincing the DE Scikotics to roll down a day early. What to do friday night though?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.