·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks SICK Andrew! I am mad at myself for not going with that setup. The nf's are the ticket. Man your b looks good! Congrats!

Thanks John, end of may canyons and photo shoot?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, it lowered the rear. What did it do for the ride ?

Made the car radius and turn feel more grounded, especially the rear sways and front sway bars its amazing

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
143 Posts
Cmudge26 and lookitsandrew we should kick it one day so we can all shoot the [email protected]# and check out the mods let me know when this can be done i am available weekdays after 2:30 and some weekends all day
Yeah I'm usually available after 1:30pm during the week and some weekends too im down! please remember I'm fast east San Bernardino area haha

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yeah I'm usually available after 1:30pm during the week and some weekends too im down! please remember I'm fast east San Bernardino area haha
not a problem maybe we can find a spot out there to hangout on a weekend. Me and lookitsandrew drove to San Diego to hang out with another member on here so i see no issue hanging out in San Bern.

·
Registered
143 Posts
not a problem maybe we can find a spot out there to hangout on a weekend. Me and lookitsandrew drove to San Diego to hang out with another member on here so i see no issue hanging out in San Bern.
No we dont want to hang out here in San Bern LOL

But maybe half ways somewhere away from San Bern but not too far :D

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cmudge26 and lookitsandrew we should kick it one day so we can all shoot the [email protected]# and check out the mods let me know when this can be done i am available weekdays after 2:30 and some weekends all day

I am down on fridays

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.