Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would anyone be interested in buying these springs $200 brandnew still in box bought them from tirerack for $231 i live in cincinnati would prefer pickup

These springs lower your car 1 3/8" (35mm) front and 2 ¼" (57mm) rear to give it just the right look with an aggressive stance and a lower center of gravity. Hotchkis Performance Springs were developed as a complete front and rear, balanced system, providing the ultimate in coil spring improvement. They work well driving your favorite twisty road or just cruising around townstyle Precision wound in the USA from the highest quality high tensile steel and finished in our durable gloss gray powdercoat. Provides sport lowering of front 1 3/8" (35mm) and rear 2 1/4" (57mm) Precision CNC wound from high tensile steel for increased spring travel without coil bind and related noise Engineered with proper pre-load to maintain positive spring location throughout complete suspension travel Shot peened and pre-set for increased performance and long term durability Finished in durable gloss gray powdercoat Benefits: Precision CNC wound in the USA from high tensile steel for extremely durable and efficient operation Lowered stance removes much of the fender/ tire gap- xB looks much better Balanced spring rates for great driving performance and a comfortable sport street ride Lowers center of gravity for improved handling and high speed stability Engineered to work well with OEM or aftermarket shock

·
Registered
328 Posts
may want to lower your price these are going for $120-130 brand new on ebay with free shipping. glws bump

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I'm gonna post pics over the weekend

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And yeah I would love to use them but I ran out of money basically And realized I would want new shocks from tokico And even if I didn't get new shocks it would be 250 to install so I don't know what to do if they don't sell ill save money and put them on with new shocks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Have you considered lowering your price yet? I have the same springs on mine and a friend of mine is looking for a set. I got mine from a Toyota dealership in VA. new in box for $86.50 shipped on ebay, of course that was a once in a lifetime deal but I can probably have em sold if you are willing to negotiate.....keep in mind youre only priced 15-20 bucks under buying them from a dealer with warranty. Dont mean to come off harsh but pre-owned aftermarket parts, even if not used, arent worth any where near new prices.

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah true **** i guess ill just throw these bad boys on, do you have these on yours? and you guys arent being harsh i guess i should have checked out ebay haha but its all good

·
Registered
95 Posts
I just got a pair of these springs off ebay! They're on their way as I type so I am going to get them installed as soon as they get here next week! Im stoked as it will be the first major mod that I will be doing to my xB! I'll post some pics next week after i get them installed!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im installing mine on monday ill put up some pics

·
Registered
342 Posts
Got mine from eBay yesterday! $81.50 shipped. What a steal!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
just look on ebay i have no life so i check everyday :rofl:

·
Registered
342 Posts
alright. They come in thursday and im going to do it myself. ill let you know.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

dropp it

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im rubbing on bumps and stuff :( should i worry to much any way to stop this or help it i dont want to cut up my tires

·
Registered
342 Posts
I wonder if putting performance shocks on with the springs would help.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.