Registered
14 Posts
Re: How you find New Scion xB .com?

I think I clicked some link on SL or ClubxB and it took me here :p

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts

I was originally looking at Scion.com and found Scionlife, but that site is geared towards ALL Scion owners. I then decided that since there is a site specifically for the New Beetle (http://www.newbeetle.org) that there just might be one out there for the new xB. So after some searching for "2008 Scion xB", I came across this site.

And so far looks liike a good place.. I'm sure as more folks join up ther will be more tech articles :)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts

Eric said:
We are listed on Scion.com, but I'm glad you found us anyway :)
i think i saw the link on scion.com and i am glad i did - this is one of the better sites for scion chat and stuff w/ a lot of nice people as members! Thanks Eric!! :)

·
Registered
35 Posts

I clicked on your link to the writeup on the Wheelskins steering wheel wrap on Scionlife.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hi,
I've been shopping for a new car and saw the new XB..........I came upon your website just googling "XB owners"......I guess I don't fit the "usual" profile for a possible XB owner.....I'm a few decades older than most of you seem to be! But it sure has caught my eye. I live in the LA area and wonder if anyone has bought from the N Hollywood toyota scion...
Thanks!
LT

·
Registered
1,199 Posts

LT said:
Hi,
I've been shopping for a new car and saw the new XB..........I came upon your website just googling "XB owners"......I guess I don't fit the "usual" profile for a possible XB owner.....I'm a few decades older than most of you seem to be! But it sure has caught my eye. I live in the LA area and wonder if anyone has bought from the N Hollywood toyota scion...
Thanks!
LT
i have heard good things about N. Hollywood toyota scion but i can definitely recommend Northridge Toyota/Scion :D

http://newscionxb.com/2nd_gen_scion_xb_talk/dealer_experience-t267.0.html

·
Registered
1,199 Posts

undesired_efx said:
I'm a migratory ystC'er

This is a pretty sister-site you have going here Eric!
yeah undesired_efx

Eric has done a Great job with the site and the people coming here are pretty nice and congenial - with a good knowledge base too!! :D

·
Registered
31 Posts

that's one thing that I (and most other members) at ystC really appreciate about these sites. Unlike some other scion sites (no-names but I think you all know which I'm talking about) there are a lot of nice, open-minded and moreover knowledgeable people hanging around. After all what's the use of a forum like this if you're going to get flamed for a "n00bish" question or torn apart over your own taste!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I hope to keep it like that as long as possible, but like w/ any site, the more popular it gets, the greater the chance at having conflict or attracting undesirables... As long as the members want to keep things civil and show respect, we'll go further and last longer :)

So, thank you all for being such great members!

·
Registered
20 Posts

hah....what a coincidence....i was lookin to get an 08 and it just happens i get an email that links me to join this forum....AWESOME...... :lol:

1 - 20 of 140 Posts