Scion XB Forum banner

41 - 60 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
If it wasn't for someone on Scion Life, I wouldn't be here today. So thank you Shancopp from SL!

I'm tC4me on SL for all of you who are familiar w/that site. I no longer have my tC though, hence the xB4me screen name. I currently drive an FJ Cruiser but have a Stingray Metallic coming my way at the end of summer. Can't wait!

I also have a '65 fastback Mustang for all you classic car fans. =o)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
xB4me said:
If it wasn't for someone on Scion Life, I wouldn't be here today. So thank you Shancopp from SL!

I'm tC4me on SL for all of you who are familiar w/that site. I no longer have my tC though, hence the xB4me screen name. I currently drive an FJ Cruiser but have a Stingray Metallic coming my way at the end of summer. Can't wait!

Welcome to NSxB xB4me!!

that new color is Great! i might have got that color if they had it when i got mine - but i love my Super White xB and i know you will enjoy your xB when you get it!! :rockon:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
xB4me said:

Hey you're welcome!! Glad to have you here!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found this site just floating around the net! i also rep for scikotics a world wide scion enthusiast club! swing in check it it out i am down to rep this site also!

·
Registered
16 Posts
i was googling some pictures of the 09 xb and one picture was linked to this site. i clicked and started reading in the forums and everyone seemed pretty nice so i joined. and i would like to learn more about the car since my 09 is on order :D

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
sillyz0mbie said:
i was googling some pictures of the 09 xb and one picture was linked to this site. i clicked and started reading in the forums and everyone seemed pretty nice so i joined. and i would like to learn more about the car since my 09 is on order :D
Welcome to NSxB sillyz0mbie!!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Welcome you silly zombie you. Stumbled onto this page you did huh? Get it? Stumble,Zombie?? Yeah ok bad joke.Welcome to the site and watch out cause we got this bug running around this board. Once it bites your sucked into modding your xB. Especially when you take it to car shows an start winning trophy's,

·
Registered
16 Posts
eviljack said:
Welcome you silly zombie you. Stumbled onto this page you did huh? Get it? Stumble,Zombie?? Yeah ok bad joke.Welcome to the site and watch out cause we got this bug running around this board. Once it bites your sucked into modding your xB. Especially when you take it to car shows an start winning trophy's,
wow that was a bad joke haha. and dont worry, i can handle bites just fine ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just surfing online. I was trying to get a new seat covers for my new Scion xb 2008! and I found this site! Im glad!

41 - 60 of 138 Posts