Scion XB Forum banner

81 - 100 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey thanks eviljack.... where's everybody?...superbowl?....
is there another link for 2009's? - i presumed not since basicaly same vehicle...
thanks again

·
Registered
566 Posts
Probably Superbowl (actually a good game), plus like most sites, this one is busier when everybody's at work. :D TRD is redesigning the rear sway bar and I don't think the new version is out yet.

By the way, welcome to the club.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I Googled "scion xb 2008 forum". Surprisingly, not the first result. I've since clicked it up though. :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
just doing research on starting to mod my own xb. so far this forum is legit.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
I hope so.

·
Registered
23 Posts
HI Googled SCION- to find a forum- have been an auto consultant on two other web sites-( accomplished hobby gear head ) one is my 1964 Cadillac convert- in my family since brand new (my antique ) and the other was a Chrysler web site-- i no longer go to as i now own a 2009 SCION XB with 1400 miles -i have not been so excited about a car for many years- the technology built into the XB is big time race car--i consider myself a performance enthusiatist-and this car is every bit a great handling machine and FUN TO DRIVE AND OWN--love ever minute i am in that car--havent had this much fun driving since i owned my 1965 PORSCHE 356 SC convert- REGARDS TONY LENTINI

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was searching google for a lower front mesh grille that fits my Fiance's Xb with factory fogs & found an install post. I liked the layout & people seem to be helpful, so here I am.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Google search. Ran into a 4x6 on freeway-looking to replace bent rim with new ones all around. Any ideas on where to find old school type rims?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2006 xB just recently got totalled in an auto collision (air bags & seat belts worked well, but wife has a lot of chest pain--typical of air bags docs said). So, I've been 'googling' a lot lately ('binging' is awful) and this site popped up toward the top of the list when I searched "Is the 2009 Scion xB identical to the 2008 xB?" Also have been on edmunds.com & vehix.com a lot getting the skinny on prices and availability. What's up with the scarcity of Certified Pre-Owned Scions?

81 - 100 of 140 Posts