Scion XB Forum banner

101 - 120 of 139 Posts

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Because we don't like to let them go. There is a 2009 pre-owned available in Arlington, Texas because I just traded it in on my 2010 Murasaki. As far as I'm concerned, I'll have that one for a long time. It's a sports car, family car, road trip car, roomy, fun, easy to drive car...the best!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Google. I came across a BUNCH of enthusiast sites and spent a lot of time browsing them, but this site is easily the best. I have other sites bookmarked, but this is the only one i visit on a daily basis.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found this site while i wAS looking for parts. I've been looking for parts for my 2010 rs 7.0. found some but still looking for more.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I found a few other Xb sites but this is the best. The telling tale is when you compare the usage of or lack of grammar on the other sites. I am waiting for the 2011's to show up on Long Island so I can have my own( actually my wife can have her own). We test drove the 2010 and think it is great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was looking for specs on my 2008 XB (tires & general) and this was one of the hits. Good site, has good possibilities.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Just purchased a used 2008 xB2 for my 16 years old this past February and needed to hook up with experienced guys/gals that have modified their Boxes. Starting surfing on the net and came across NSxB.com. Sweeeeeeet thing that I did cause I am learning and modding as I go. :p

BamBam
BoxGT1
:biggrin::eek::cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Was researching the xB and ran across this site. Looks like a nice place to call "home" on the web.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Stumbled across this site sometime last year. It's faster and friendlier than other sites I was looking at so I decided to sign up after I became an xB owner last month. Great site, great people!

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
was searching for general information while i was waiting for my rukus to be delivered and came accross nsxb.com so decided to join...

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
i am looking to lower my xb and a post from this forum showed up in google - great post and because of it I am buying the df210 springs.

101 - 120 of 139 Posts