Scion XB Forum banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
hi everyone... this is Harris, new to this forum... I found this site in Google Search...:cheers:
Welcome Harris. What part of the country do you hail from? Which xB do you own? Do you want to do any mod's?

·
Registered
27 Posts
how to install oznium vent lights?
google
bam.

·
Registered
80 Posts
on google looking up an how too. witch led me here but never used that how too lol

·
Registered
841 Posts
For those who want to add low dollar mod's,look on the search area in this forum. It'll give you the methods on what to get,where to get it, and how to put it on. For instance, vertical vent lights. The search will show where (Oznium Leds),how to install (no need to remove bumper cover), and where to connect them (tee taps). If there any questions,I'm sure the members will help.We like to put mod's on and make our xB's personal without spending a lot.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Google! I was deciding on a new car after mine was hailed on into oblivion and the xB was on the short list. I learned a lot about mods and dealer options which was a big help before purchasing! Seeing a lot of member pics was great too.

I'm from the St. Louis area and I have a 2012 silver xB - see here

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well.. Honestly.. I prayed for one.. I promised i did.. I said to myself first before i prayed
.. I have 3 of my favorite affordable options.
1. Scion Xb 1stGen.
2 Honda Element (another box car) oorr
3. Toyota Camry. considering I owned a '98 camry for 10 years already..

well not to be relegious. but I searched and prayed for about 2 weeks and finally found a Used Scion xb 2008 Black (fav. car color) one prev. owner. no accidents. only 50k mi.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
hahahahahah
Never heard it put quite THAT way before!

·
Registered
430 Posts
I settled on this site because it was the biggest one focused on this specific car. Scionlife, r/Scion and clubxb don't have the same 2nd gen following but are decent sites too.

This site is being attacked by ads. Ads everywhere. Fake posts and ads inside the real ones... premium users for a monthly subscription... :confused:

Instead, you should allow users to tip each other for their helpful, funny, or inciteful comments. Or let us buy a user a month of premium for $2. This might also increase the quality of content.

·
Registered
2 Posts
When I learned my 2005 Toaster was a first generation, I decided to learn more about it and found this group. I have a little over 85,000 miles on it (second owner) and drive about 3,000 miles a year. Wish I lived in Pasadena so I could be the little old lady from…. Love my car but was once told by a snot nosed whippersnapper that I was too old to have the wheels that are on the car. I just smiled and thought, mine, mine, mine and you can't have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Found om Google looking for things to do to mine. Sad that most of the Scion forums have pretty much died. Guess I'm a few years late to the party

121 - 138 of 138 Posts