Scion XB Forum banner

How did you find New Scion xB .com?

48K views 142 replies 97 participants last post by  9.0 RS lava 
#1 ·
#52 ·
eviljack said:
Welcome you silly zombie you. Stumbled onto this page you did huh? Get it? Stumble,Zombie?? Yeah ok bad joke.Welcome to the site and watch out cause we got this bug running around this board. Once it bites your sucked into modding your xB. Especially when you take it to car shows an start winning trophy's,
wow that was a bad joke haha. and dont worry, i can handle bites just fine ;)

#67 ·
My hubby found this site and told me about it. He owns a 2005 X-Runner and surfs regarding cars, trucks, parts, etc. He told me to check out this site and I did. Now, I check in here about as often as I check email which is at least a couple of times daily.

I have learned a lot here and have had many questions answered by the people who are actually doing the things I'm curious about such as mods, wheels, add-ons.

Thanks!

#71 ·
I had been searching for info regarding the relocation of the IPOD connections to the inside of the center console. I was on SCIONLIFE.COM and there was a link to this forum. I could see that this was a more dedicated and friendly site. (not to slam the other which is very good as well)

#74 ·
The normal way I find case specific items, Google. :D Then a bit of voyeurism to see if I like the site before joining. Of the recent things I've done that could be considered for the young, I am hoping this will make at least a nodding notice of the needs of those that are not necessarily young. As the stats verify, the interst is highest among those in their thirties and over fifty. Maybe it's time to take this into consideration as we post and converse. It seems to be that way here in the little I've seen so far. Time will tell. :yes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.