Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
My 1994 Honda Accord had blue lights in the door. They were just blue bulbs. As for the dome lights they have led kits. Its pretty simple to install I know someone on here has done it if not more then one person. Try using out forum search tool that seldom gets used :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wave Rider said:
My 1994 Honda Accord had blue lights in the door. They were just blue bulbs. As for the dome lights they have led kits. Its pretty simple to install I know someone on here has done it if not more then one person. Try using out forum search tool that seldom gets used :)
no no no, i was asking, or to be more specific....how do I get the clear see through part off so I can screw in the new LED bulbs? LOL I know they make the kits and stuff, but I was asking how to take off the plastic part

·
Registered
171 Posts
I believe the rear and dome light covers pop off. See if you can get a fingernail under one edge or use a small flathead screwdriver (carefully). I have no idea how the overhead console covers come off. Good luck!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just installed my overhead console and to do it you had to remove the light. It has several of the metal clips on each side that you just pry it out and it comes loose. The problem is you need something wide so you dont mark up the headliner. My suggestion is a putty knife against the headliner and a thinn flat blade screwdriver between the putty knife and the light. Then pry it apart and it pops loose. You can look under sparks instructions for how to install the console for instructions. I actually bought a set of trim tools wich are plastice mini pry bars from harbor freight to take mine apart.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.