Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Easy.
Just be VERY careful.
The main issue is the pattern of the logo is on the grill too. To get "passed" that, you need to drill into where the logo is and replicate the hole pattern of the grill in the emblem area. The ones I've seen where they do that look real good.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
IF I remember . . .
I'll take a picture of my original/stock grill. The logo is off, while the grill itself in in my shed. I'll get a front shot.

· Premium Member
2,527 Posts
the fig grilles are good grilles for the price. I own 2 sets. The 1 thing is, you do need to drill into the bumper cause these are held on by zip ties, but the holes are hidden so it doesnt really matter.

once you take the front emblem off, its just a black circle, which I think looks worse haha. Bes bet, remove the emblem and paint it black, or get fig grilles. dont get the vent grilles though, they look like ****. trust me.

· Registered
782 Posts
TartanJack said:
Easy.
Just be VERY careful.
The main issue is the pattern of the logo is on the grill too. To get "passed" that, you need to drill into where the logo is and replicate the hole pattern of the grill in the emblem area. The ones I've seen where they do that look real good.
Neat idea :)!

· Registered
1 Posts
Easy. I Used a small screwdriver to take my front emblem off.There are two holes that attach the emblem to the grill, also you have to be careful with the adhesive on the emblem.Just start prying off a little at a time. Don't mess with the adhesive or set in down on something dirty. Clean the emblem and scuff it up at little so paint will stick. I put about 5 light coats on mine then set it with a lamp to help "bake" the paint on. Nice cheap mod.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.