Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just brought my Xb 2nd gen a few months ago. Have not done anything to it just yet but I want to go head and put an existing amp I own and 12" Kicker L7 that I have into my Xb. Which is already been wired for a sub amp to be installed from the previous owner. Now I am a dj and I have gigs weekly where at times I need to load my XB up with my speakers. So at first i was going to just get a regular ported box that would only take up half of my trunk space and remove it when I needed to load all my dj equipment. But with doing more looking around I stumbled across the subtub. Now why I think that it is a really dope idea and concept I am a bit skeptical on how it'll sound. I haven't been able to find much on it other than the advertisement of it and a few YouTube videos. As I said I have a 12' Kicker L7 along with a 750 watt amp I would like to use for it because it wouldn't make much sense to buy anything new. I wanted know how does it sound. I understand its a bit pricey but that I can deal with if I get to keep my trunks functionality when needed. If anyone has some input I am all ears... Well eyes. :book::biggrin:

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys for the input. After doing a bit more research on the Subtub and its size of cubic feet I decided to go with a custom enclosures that will fit in the passenger side cubby area or whatever its called. :) I've never owned a sealed enclosure so this should be interesting. I listen to a little bit of everything but being I need the space getting a ported box wont do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.