Scion XB Forum banner

How many miles does your xB2 have?

• Total voters
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
My xB is 2 yrs.old as of Feb.22, and has 7540 miles on it. I think the tires will dryrot before they wear out!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
It was started on 11-18-2009. More of them were newer then, so many were still under 10K miles.
I agree in that- As is, and 1.5 years later, it isn't as helpful.
Also, as this forum still goes on and on, any vote will change.

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
08 xB, bought new in late November 2007. 4 years and a week later I am just past 51,000 miles. That makes about 12,700/year. I expect that rate to go down a bit, for 2 reasons. (well, more likely three). Son no 1 got his driver's license in September, and we bought him a cheap car. Less taxiing. I bought me a Honda Rebel (motorcycle) and ride that the 20 miles round trip to work most days of the week (well, when the weather cooperates). And son no. 2 is 16 now, and will most likely start asking us to let him drive as well. Before I had kids, I usually drove about 7-8,000 per year.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hmmmm, about 19,500....since Feb 08...only about 4,500 on the new lower block.
Still loving it...no problems so far....(other than the hydrolock).

Brewski
Update: Now 39000 miles

New Problem (only problem): Rubber "gasket" that seals the door windows on the bottom of the glass...part of the door trim...and prevents water from getting into the outside of the door panel has deteriated...ripped, folded over, sagging...car has never been garaged, always in the Florida sun....never had this problem on any make or model vehicale in 50 plus years of ownership. :(

Anyone else have this problem?

Brewski

·
Registered
739 Posts
Picked up my '09 the end of July '08. So in three years and four months only 10,800 miles. I really gotta get out more.:cheers:

41 - 54 of 54 Posts