Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One layer, below the window line:

(That INCLUDES the hand trucks and the door closes just fine.)

There was full view out of every window. So, you can more than double that for max capacity.

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Just behind the rear seat we put a 10x10 canopy, 4 folding chairs, a milk crate, a box the size of a milk crate, a 2x2 1/2 foot dolly, with wheels, a bag of rags, a small toolbox, a small bag of tools, a bag of wax/polishing products, 2 small coolers, an umbrella, 2 plastic folding sawhorses (until we figured out we could put them under the derby car on the tray), a couple of sweatshirts and a blanket. And it mostly fit under the headrests. And on the weekend we spent at my brother's house, you can add 3 pillows, a compound miter saw, additional blankets, 3 small duffle bags... I think there was more.. but yeah, this car'll hold a LOT :)

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks and that is the steelies, as factory painted.
The only "changes" were painted "dust caps" glues on with RTV and lugnuts, in this particular case from O'Reilly's.
Details are in this tread:
http://newscionxb.com/wheels_tires/steelie_center_cap_dust_caps-t1467.0.html

Close-up shot:

(And, yes that is an "m&m" . . .  I plan to make a Coca-Cola "button" one and a Scottish flag set too.)

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
How can that be an m&m when there;s only one? and it's not always an 'M' you know.. sometimes it's a "w" or an "e" or a "3" :yes:

You really nailed the look of it, though. Looks good enoguh to eat :p

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
boblamb58 said:
How can that be an m&m when there;s only one? and it's not always an 'M' you know.. sometimes it's a "w" or an "e" or a "3" :yes:

You really nailed the look of it, though. Looks good enoguh to eat :p
Well . . .
There are 4 . . . one on each rim.
So, it would be m&m&m&m's . . .

(They were inspired by half of one of these candy shaped tins.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.