Scion XB Forum banner
2181 - 2200 of 2240 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Thanks Tartan, you are more then welcome to borrow any of my ideas. I will have to get pictures up of the wood floor mats I made for the front at the same time to pull the theme through the car.
WOOD FLOOR MATS!!
Why didn't I think of that!
With wood wall paneling, that should actually be quite easy. I've suggested someone work with me to make a real-looking Woodie/Woody xB. I've been batting around the idea of doing it myself, but another color would work better than my silver. I think the silver would work better as a different-style retro-rod.

I am still working on trying to figure out a way to do some form of the lip you are talking about.

I am also looking into making some hinges for the backside underneath (against the seat) so that I could lift the front and get to what is underneath without having to remove it completely.
See post about _O_ style springs . . .
I'm going to look at some hardware stores after I drop my son off at a basball camp tomorrow morning.
My idea is hinged (piano-style?), with the springs pulling it down. In theory, that should work. If it does, I'll be using wood paneling for mine (maybe 2 layered, maybe not based on the thinness of the original board).

·
Premium Member
271 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Newest Changes, all nose (and subtle):

·
Registered
14 Posts

Can't get the f ton of 3M to stick. May need to redo soon. Looks good here but flyer a day of driving it needs to be restuck:(

I have a Question, When you did the conversion did you have to change your fenders or can the xB fenders be used with the bumper and lights? Thank you in advance! Your xB/Rumion looks amazing!

·
Registered
72 Posts
just a driveway shot

Tein h-techs on order and should be here soon .... can't wait

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Nice shots.

And good job parking in that garage ...

2181 - 2200 of 2240 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.