Scion XB Forum banner
2201 - 2220 of 2240 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Quick pic from local show and shine

Just installed some tein h-techs and a fresh coat of wax .

·
Registered
206 Posts
Just installed some tein h-techs and a fresh coat of wax .
Hey fellow elusive bluer lol are those the avs seamless guards and after market spoiler? How do you like them, I was thinking of them also. All I did was the single Borla so far.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey fellow elusive bluer lol are those the avs seamless guards and after market spoiler? How do you like them, I was thinking of them also. All I did was the single Borla so far.
those are the seamless visors and love them , gives it a chopped look i find and the spoiler is oem dealer installed

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Cductn, We need to get on this :) its the first time is actually seen the entire seat.

Once I'm back from Europe then ill box them up and ship them out...

·
Registered
976 Posts
what does your license plate say?
"Rumion" - it's what our xB's are called in Japan...like it's called "Ruckus" in Australia.

Officially it is the Toyota Corolla Rumion. Notice he swapped out the Scion badge to Toyota on the back hatch and grill. The xB in the lower right hatch has also been swapped. It looks like the whole front end was changed out along with the rear bumper and taillights.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Avs seamless ventvisor install

·
Registered
206 Posts
Avs seamless ventvisor

Attachments

·
Registered
844 Posts
The only one left to do is the rear cargo light. The OEM one is really too dim and small.I replaced it with a array that looks more like the dome light and got it from the local auto supply store ($20) and installed it in the head liner in the center just behind the last steel roof support and ran the wires down to the existing switch.

2201 - 2220 of 2240 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.