Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a used 2010 rs7 Manual with 60K. I got really lucky finding one in this nice of shape. Love the looks of this edition. Looks like a nice active forum look forward to posting in the future. Can not wait for the modding to begin :). One first little question. Didn't know if anyone had ever tryed to put foglights anywhere in the rs7 bumper. I figured it would be possible somewhere. Again Howdy from the NerdDad :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
welcome to da club :)

looks like the grill is different...... mmmhhh, I will wait for other members with more experience than me, (of course )

I may think that you can add (buy) a grill that fit the fog lights (oem)
but wait...... what kind of fog lights ????

anyway.... Welcome to da Club !! :)

·
Registered
661 Posts
Welcome. Looks like your rs7 already has a start done for ya. Eyelids, front lip, got a rack. As far as fogs go im sure the oem ones would go right in.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea definitely has a little jump start already on the mods. The bottom grill on the rs doesn't have any holes or spots in the lower grill to put fog lights unless they mount somewhere behind the grill where you wouldn't see them and they would shine through the grill. But that doesn't sound right. I guess I could put a base xb grill in its place if they have holes for fog lights already in them.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah ha. I see the light now. So you are supposed to just cut it. Looks simple enough. Im thinking about getting hid fogs to match the headlights and im sure i could just cut out whatever size i needed to make them fit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.