Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to search the forum first before creating a new thread sorry if I mislick it :)

I was wondering if I replace my stock headunit on 2013 XB w/ a different unit would this eliminate the USB/AUX input on the centre compartment or is there a connection for it to still work?

I like the idea of having centre compartments input work but wasn't sure if there's a connection for it before I start shopping around for headunit.

Any input?

Thanks

· Registered
37 Posts
when you get the adapter (like the one provided in the link Greg posted above) you'll notice one end is USB and the other is a grey female plug. that grey plug connects to a wire with a grey male plug which pops right out of the factory headunit; no cutting wires or anything crazy, straight up plug and play. lemme know how it works out for u

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I actually will not end up going to upgrade my system since when I pick up my 2013 it was updated w/ the new standard touch screen head unit which I think it's decent enough. But might be a helpful to a buddy of mine w/ 2011 & wants to upgrade his system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.