Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Anyone in Jersey, there are GREAT parts/prices for pick-up only.

Some are practically worth the 800+ mile drive for me to get em.

So, are you keeping the B as a DD (daily driver), or trading it in?

Oh, and:
I CALL THE HEADER!!!!!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
The List:
(Copied direct from ScionLife)
Mikey_Boy's MASSIVE partout
Sorry to say that I'm parting out my car. Bought a lot of parts for it recently had big plans for it, but things have come up, and I just don't have the time for this project, I need to take care of more important things.

Please don't low ball me. I'm taking a loss on these parts, and they've all been well taken care of.

2010 Release Series 7.0 DAMD front lip- minor scratches on the very bottom. this was taken off of DarrenB's beautiful RS7. well taken care of. $260 picked up

Five Axis Side Skirts - Brand New, Sealed $240 picked up

Five Axis Rear- Brand New, Sealed $420 picked up

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PICKUP THE WHOLE LIP KIT, PM ME FOR A GOOD DEAL

Yakima Roof Rack- $250 picked up

CLAZZIO PVC Quilted Seat Covers- These are black with white stitching and white piping. That's right I said WHITE PIPING. Try looking for it, I believe any where else only has 'ivory' not white. great condition, very well taken care of. - $280 picked up

Eagle Eye Dual Halo Projector Headlights- $230

Grillcraft MX Series Upper Mesh Grille Black- Grillcraft makes a great quality grille for the xb2, however you have to cut your stock grille to install it. The good thing here is I already did that! However the top part is split, but you can't tell when its installed. not to mention the plastic cover covers it. My fingers are where the crack is- $80

Junction Produce Leather Hip Pads- $50

Junction Produce Satin Pillows- $60

Junction Produce Curtains (2 sets)- $50 per set

Orataro VIP table- $90

Strup Header+ CEL Eliminator - Professionally blasted and powder coated satin black.Please note the CEL Eliminator has not been powder coated- $200

Weathertech Window Visors- $60
(dark tint). fits right into the window, no double-sided tape. only 1 has a crack only on the part that fits in seal of your window so once they'e installed its gone.

2 sets Ichiba 5MM Wheel Spacers BRAND NEW 5x114.3 ; $30 per set

4pc. Expandable LEDGLOW INTERIOR KIT (BLUE) BRAND NEW- $25

Skunk2 Megapower 60mm inlet Universal Muffler w/ removable silencer. BRAND NEW. may have some minor scratches on finish from sitting in my garage. -$120

Tall JDM Bubble Shifter- $12

Drivers side OEM side scoop grille insert- $3

TSUDO PERFORMANCE license plate frame; $5

Also have
2010 OEM intake- $60
2010 OEM exhaust- $80
2010 OEM Springs (maybe like 500 miles on them tops)- $60

These prices INCLUDE SHIPPING, and I will not ship the items marked "picked up" so please don't ask.

I am located in Northern New Jersey.

Thanks Everybody, Peace and Love

Mike

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I said header . . .
Not lights.

PM sent, no response yet.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
If anyone really wants anything, go quick. Stuff is going fast.

MY HEADER!!!!!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Mikey's got some stiff left. Check out the link in Post 1 . . . he removes the sold items.

GOT THE HEADER!!!!

Yahoo!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.