Scion XB Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yeah I almost cried when I saw the first paint chip. It isnt big and you can barely even see it. But I know it is there. But I guess unless I am going to garage the car it is going to get them here and there.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
no gold rush mica listed on that site mrbill. Oh well, it's only 7 and some change from the dealer. It's just a 2 hour round trip to go get it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Got my first chip today on the driver side rear door, only two weeks after delivery, about 800 miles. :mad:

Any tips on applying touch up paint? I'm going out to buy a bottle today.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Shancopp said:
Man! After coming out of the car wash yesterday, I jumped out to dry her off with a microfiber and found a small paint chip below the right headlight. damn!

I've gotta get that clear bra!
Us women have to keep our ladies supported!! :p

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
eb24 said:
Shancopp said:
Man! After coming out of the car wash yesterday, I jumped out to dry her off with a microfiber and found a small paint chip below the right headlight. damn!

I've gotta get that clear bra!
Us women have to keep our ladies supported!! :p

you betcha! :yes:

·
Registered
101 Posts
I dread washing my car because of all of the chips....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just busy! Bought a house on the west side of the state. Moving next weekend *hopefully*! On the plus side, we will now have a garage!! Springs and wheels should be on within two weeks or so!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Yeah a friend of mine found a really nasty chip saturday. Its like something pealed the paint off. Its down to the black plastic in the bumper. Looks so bad, and stands out like a sore thumb.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'll take a pic of my front end for ya tomorrow...It will make you sick. Probably doesn't help that it's white.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts