Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.I hate Scion.

Should be self expalnitory. For those that don't know, someone else can explain.

G

·
0 Posts
hmm Im not in the know on this one...maybe something happend..order a RS and it isnt in yet? Just a guess..

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Please tell me they didn't cancel or lose your order, that it merely got pushed back a few weeks....

·
Registered
204 Posts
What I dont understand is why your dealer cant do a dealer trade with someone and just get you one? I called 3 Toyota/Scion dealers in my area, all of them have 1 in stock, and then I called a couple others and they didnt but said if I went in and paid for one they would have it to me in 3 days. Some even claimed the new RS is hit or miss, as most of their buyers werent really into the color. They said more girls liked it yet girls usually buy a TC or even a xD over the B, and that guys werent into the color. One offered to discount it for me if I went in today... haha. Maybe its just your area.

·
Registered
83 Posts
When you get your RS you wil be glad you waited. You will have a special limited edition that will be worth it's wait in gold.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts