Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) :help: I need fog lights for my xb were can i see some at and i have seen a few and it realy looks factory OEM fit do they have them at the dealership as an option? please reply i want them!!!!

· Registered
474 Posts
I got my fog lights from Sparks..$210.00 plus about $9.00 shipping...installed them myself yesterday. Instructions are straight forward...templates for cutting the grill seemed a little funky...take care when cutting the grill...had to trim additional off to get the grill back in after installing the lights in the fascia. Removal and re-installation of the fascia was easy...just make sure you have a blanket under the front end when working....wiring is in place for the lights...the instructions called for finding a "5-pin" connector behind the lower dash panel....duh, it is a "4-pin" connector and it was taped hight and tight on the upper left of the wiring.

Fog lights only work when head lights are on low beam...indicator on the dash next to the head light indicator lets you know when they are on.

Brewski
08 xB Blackberry Crush, M5
Alloy wheels
LED Taillights
Tanambe cat back
TRD Quick Shifter
Mesh upper grill
Fog Lights

G

·
I LOVE my foglights I got mine from the dealer, if you get them from the dealer they come with a switch so you can turn them on/off but they only come on if your lights are on. I wish I could have them on with no lights during the day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.