Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out I have a wheel sponsor now. I plan on getting 20 inch as wide as i can possibly git in the front and rear. I was planning on doing the stretch tire thing, but I'm not sure yet. Please, I need the offset, width and i would like to have the dish a deep as possible, all info of the wheels I will need. I need to give this info to my sponsor tonight!!

Mahalo nui loa for the help.

yes, i am doing research also, but I was hoping that I could get some help too.
:cheers:

·
Registered
284 Posts
I wouldnt recommend 20's man,,,that a rough ride with such little tire, and with stretch ? yikes!

here's some inspiration on darren xb on canibeat

Cars

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wouldnt recommend 20's man,,,that a rough ride with such little tire, and with stretch ? yikes!

here's some inspiration on darren xb on canibeat

Cars
I read about that car, what frustrated me (Not at him, just the situation) is that he wouldnt give up the offset for the wheels. Soo......here i ask, what was the front and rear offset of those wheels? and sizes of tires? Anybody? :cheers:
Mahalo

·
Registered
661 Posts
Nice pboto shoot pix of darrens B. Except the interior one with no shifter cover.... :eek:

Sorry HP, I dont know enough about wheels to know wut to tell you.

Congrats and good luck

·
Registered
28 Posts
My friend has an xB with 20s and the ride isn't that bad. I'm not sure on the specs on the wheel and tire size though. He is on stock height with no suspension mods.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am curious about this too. I found some xxr's I want but I am not sure what biggest width on 18's or 19's is I can run on nf's with out rubbing... offset help as well??

·
Registered
284 Posts
I read about that car, what frustrated me (Not at him, just the situation) is that he wouldnt give up the offset for the wheels. Soo......here i ask, what was the front and rear offset of those wheels? and sizes of tires? Anybody? :cheers:
Mahalo

your best bet is to call wheel company and ask the right specs before you order, they might be able to help...

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
your best bet is to call wheel company and ask the right specs before you order, they might be able to help...
That my friend was a great idea!! and I am embarrassed that I didnt think of that myself.

well everybody. I found out some things. first off yes, 20's do fit, and with the perfect offset to width combo, can be tucked with no rubbing issues....unfortunetly not many people out there like to give up their little secret.
I decided to go with 19x9 1/2 all around with a 30 offset, 215/40/19.

20's look great, I have more room to play with on 19's though. and Mahalo to braddah Cubanix for sending me that link to the great looking XB with the 19's he's running, thats the main reason I decided to go with 19's instead of 20's..

·
Registered
284 Posts
That my friend was a great idea!! and I am embarrassed that I didnt think of that myself.

well everybody. I found out some things. first off yes, 20's do fit, and with the perfect offset to width combo, can be tucked with no rubbing issues....unfortunetly not many people out there like to give up their little secret.
I decided to go with 19x9 1/2 all around with a 30 offset, 215/40/19.

20's look great, I have more room to play with on 19's though. and Mahalo to braddah Cubanix for sending me that link to the great looking XB with the 19's he's running, thats the main reason I decided to go with 19's instead of 20's..
THANKS BRO,,you wont be dissapointed on 19's... had them since 08 ;)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Before my buddy sold his xB, we were going to fit 20x10.5 Vossen CV1s all around...

When it comes down to it, it depends on what you want to do. If you want to tuck, I'd stick with something narrow. If you want poke and a nice stance, then run something wider with a stretched tire. If you want to go with air, then run something a little more aggressive.
I love my 19x9.5s, but I know I can run a 10.5 in the rear...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey guys in that article from Canibeat, it does state the size of rims he was running ( custom 19×9 and 19×10 DPE R10’s) just not the offset. I am sure if you call DPE ( the rim company) they KNOW this box and can give you more info. I also found some old pics of Darren's AMAZING box. I must say, he was one of the main reasons I got mine!!!

http://www.sntrl.com/features/jerseys-xb/

·
Registered
314 Posts
How would 17x8 with 35mm sit on the xb?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Compared to your existing wheel, this new wheel will have an inner rim which is 14.1mm closer to the suspension strut. The outer rim will poke out 24.1mm more than before.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.