Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but i dont wanna slam it and i dont wanna be scrapin the ground and crap. any sugestions on springs? and how much i should lower it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
you would probably be good with some df210s, unless you have super stretched tires. maybe tein s techs, i think theyre a little stiffer. if you dont wanna go that low id go with some TRDs or nf210s

·
Registered
368 Posts
My son's Box has the TRDs....here is how it looks so you have an idea how the drop actually looks. These images were taken within a day of having them installed so the springs have settled a bit more than these pics show. It is sitting on 19" wheels and 235/35ZR19 tires:

·
Registered
647 Posts
I have DF's and love them. The ride quality is very respectable. My problem with most of the other springs is that the drop is not noticeable enough. If I am going to shell out the money I want people to be able to see it!

DF Drop

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
why no df's? would i scrape shiz? ill probly end up with the nf's but i was just wondering.

·
Registered
559 Posts
why no df's? would i scrape shiz? ill probly end up with the nf's but i was just wondering.
Depends, some people just dont like being that low or dont know how to drive a vehicle that low. I drove my full size pickup truck 3/4" from the ground and loved it. Some people just dont want to deal with it.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I will being willing to bet that if you got NF's or equivalent, you will be wishing that you would have got the DF's.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
I had NF210's on my '09 running 16" rims and loved it. Reduced wheel gap and gave more stability. My RS 7.0 came with TRD's and running 16's with the body kit, it is quite low. Just remember: A lowered xB is a happy xB.

·
Registered
88 Posts
got my xb like a month ago here is a 2 pics i went with 18's and the df210's and i love it ride quality is very good not as good as stock but that was suspected.

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
I dont ever scrape with mine but I plan to get the 5 Axis kit too and I am sure that will be a different story then. Just have to be more careful that's all.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I want to install the 5-Axis kit on my son's B as well so that is why I opted for the TRDs versus the DF210s. We love the ride and handling of the TRDs but I will admit the DF210s eat up the gap far better. You just have to decide what is best for the kind of mods you plan to make and how careful you are when driving your B.

BamBam
BoxGT1
:biggrin::rolleyes::)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.