Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention NewScionxB Members:

www.FastScions.com is offering great deals on Ichiba Wheel Spacers for your 2008 2009 2010 Scion xB (xB2).

Ichiba Wheels Spacers are available in 5mm, 10mm, 15mm, 20mm or 25mm with the Version I (OEM Wheel Stud Removal), and 15mm, 20mm & 25mm with the Version II (Bolt-On Version).

Take advantage of a great product at awesome pricing. Not to mention, help support a company that is true to its roots . .

ICHIBA SCION WHEEL SPACERS

www.fastscions.com/search.aspx?manufacturer=146

We also carry 35mm, 45mm and 50mm Extended Wheel Studs Individually.

Enter "newscionxb" during checkout to receive an additonal 5% discount!!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
ocotillo said:
I am running the stock wheels and hubcaps. I want my rear wheels flush. Can I use the version II? Or do I need to go with version I?

Thanks.
along the same lines, what spacer is required to get the wheels flush?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sovereign said:
ocotillo said:
I am running the stock wheels and hubcaps. I want my rear wheels flush. Can I use the version II? Or do I need to go with version I?

Thanks.
along the same lines, what spacer is required to get the wheels flush?
Depends on the offset of your wheels. Not sure about the offset on our steelies though. If you can buy v2's get em! Theyre much easier to install. I ordered some 10mm Ichiba V1 recently! How long does it take for you guys to ship em? They were supposed to come today but still no sign...

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Guys!! Joseph your Wheel Spacers are being delivered by UPS tomorrow 12/11. I sent you out some catalogs and stickers as well.

For stock wheels, 15mm Front and 20mm Rear should get you nice and flush!!

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I normally recommend the Version II. The Version I can be a hassle since you have to pound out your original studs and replace them with the ichiba extended studs.

Both Versions are strong, durable and highly approved for autocross. Version II is simple and just as strong as version I. Able to be installed and removed much quicker.

BTW . . as for what size with make the wheels sit flush with the fenders, i must have been thinking of the tC when i said 15mm Front & 20mm Rear. For the xB2 its more like 10mm or 15mm Front & Rear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.