Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang i am back with a new job in a new city and a new home with a new computer "yeah vista is great" :rofl: I even have internet as of 20 minutes ago. I have been going through internet withdrawals. So will someone bring me up to date w./ the gossip "did evil jack get his xb? who has been winning the contests? who got voted for the xb prom king and queen? :D Hey I don't care if anybody missed me, any way I am just glad to get back and catch up on the xb news. I heard that the xb one some shootout contests "i'm not surprised" I think the xb has more bang for the buck than everything out there.
Hey I will talk to you all real soon
Coastarippa

BTW
my new job is awesome and I even got to do some 3D drafting "way cool"

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Yeah just in case you missed the first two posts, no xB for me yet. Its on its way but not here yet.

Glad to see your back.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
eviljack said:
Yeah just in case you missed the first two posts, no xB for me yet. Its on its way but not here yet.

Glad to see your back.
:rofl: :rofl:

that made me laugh out loud! Did you see they have them in MD now? Why not PA?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
The reason its not here yet is because its for me. And the fact I sold my car way early in anticipation of the xB showing up. It's lifes way of saying "heres what you get for being so prepared this time around".

I swear though if I see one driving around here before I get mine I am gonna flip. I got a business trip down to NC next thrusday. The xB is supposed to be coming into port on wensday. There is a possiablity it may come into port in Florida. If I see mine on the truck on the way up I am gonna follow it back home hehe. Course its not like I would know for sure if it was mine or not.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Tonite, the dealer told us there second one will be coming in in March. And that they are getting 2 more for sure, cuz of some dealer contest. I know he said there were 5 more w/ deposits down, so sounds like some are gonna be disappointed.

Hey evil, are you a Steelers fan? DH is diehard Steelers. The rest of us root for the Colts.

·
Registered
266 Posts
eviljack said:
The reason its not here yet is because its for me... It's lifes way of saying "heres what you get for being so prepared this time around."
Lolz :D. I know what ya mean

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Yeah sorry for jacking the thread again. Sorry Shancopp, not a steelers fan. I am a PA transplant. I spent the majority of my life growing up in NC. So I am a huge Panthers fan, Duke fan, and Carolina Hurricanes fan. Why you think I wanted a Duke blue xB so badly hehe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts