Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a body kit, i dont know mucn about them, but can some people help me out a little, I've seen the gangster kit, and think it is freakn awesome, but i dont want to change the look of the car drastically, since it is the box of my life. :lol: i need to know the pros and cons between the other kits like the 5 axis, and such. I have looked thru the forums a few times and have seen alot of different kits, but none that i see fittn my car, other than the 5 axis... which isnt a major difference that i can see, so can someone please help me out and show me the error of my ways, and explain to me a lil bit bout each? maybe pros and cons? thankyou any help appreciated deeply ^_^

· Registered
2,209 Posts
there are a few different kits out there. Scionscene has a list of them on here somewhere. However my two favorite kits besides the Gangster. Are 5 Axis(actually have this one) and Bomex. Those two kits are very similar in design with one big difference. 5 Axis is Poly and Bomex is fiber glass. The pros for poly are the durability, the cons are it cost more. For the Bomex kit its the exact oposite. Fiber is cheaper, but not as durable.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.