Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I was actually hoping against hope I would get #13. My fiance though said it would be freakin nuts if I got 666. The number 1715 keeps runing through my head for some reason. Eh it will be good either way. I hope I get my spoiler. My dealer put in for it so I hope I am one of the 500. I knew they would be limited but not that limited. Worst case I will get a regular on and have it painted but that will cost a fortune. I am glad you got yours but where the heck is mine??

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Here is a name I thought of. You can steal it if you like. El Dorado. Also quick question. I have on reserve a manual transmission. Now the photos show on scion.com show a manual. Yours is an automatic and so is the one on ebay. The other RS that your dealer got, was it a manual? My dealer told me they will probably get one of each. One manual and one auto. I reserved the manual. Do you think there is a chance my dealer could only get the auto's and no manual? Cause if that happens this is going to be the major suxxors.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
My dealer said they should be getting 2. One Manual and one Auto. I put the reserve in for the Manual and they put the order in, so if they are making ones it money down the priority then if they only get one hopefully its a manual. Yeah if its an automatic I am skipping. Not gonna pay extra for something I won't like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.