Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas on how to improve the stock seat comfort?
My wife's complaints are lack of lumbar support and no side support so you tend to slide around.
Do the classio covers include any padding in the back section? Is it just the seat? Does the little bit of padding add anything to comfort?

Thanks,
Ed

·
Registered
368 Posts
Sorry to hear you are having an issue. We feel the seats are comfortable so I hadn't considered making any modifications. Regarding the Clazzio seat covers, let me suggest you call Sparks Toyota....they have them on sale BTW.

BamBam
BoxGT1
:biggrin::rolleyes::)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I did notice that after driving to FL, they are not real comfy...I did put some washers under the front seat mounts to raise the front of the seat up a little bit. it helped a bit. As for lumbar, still need to find something too!

·
Registered
422 Posts
I think the seats are comfortable. Sometimes when I'm early for work, I'll take a power nap waiting in the parking lot :) Also while I drive I have the sit tilted about a lot. I'm a big guy 6'2 295lbs so I have to lean back and cruise in comfort :)

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
The seat foam slowly conforms to your body. When I first got mine, the seats were OK, but not great. 2-3 months after I got mine originally, I drove an 800 mile/12 hour drive. My power back hurt and I used Ibuprofen and a small pillow to help. Now, 3 year later, I (this morning- 5/22) drove 6 hours almost straight (stopped only for As-Fast-As-Possible gas and potty breaks). It was VERY comfortable even on the bumpy coastal North Carolina (I-95) concrete highway. No lumbar pillow (or rolled up washcloth) needed now. Even the butt feels OK.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.