Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a OEM Rear Spoiler / Wind Deflector, just to find out that you need to buy an install kit. :eek: Come to find out it's truly good to have this kit. Shows where and what size hole's to drill. They sale for $25 new. I'm asking $12.50 shipped.

Thanks,
Meg & Randy

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Im pretty sure if you really search, you can find it somewhere. I think it's stupid that toyota charges for that, but I guess people will pay for it.

Ive installed 2 spoilers and just guessed each time, never had to drill extra holes! haha luckily.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
On mine, I used the recommended technique (aftermarket) and the holes were 1/2 inch too far apart-on each side. When I "dead-eyed" it, it was PERFECT with the hole a tight fit for the bolt.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Template

I actually got the template pdf'd to me from a forum member here. I love this forum.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The instructions were great and I still almost got the wires on the left side. The instructions say to zip tie the wires up & away I thought no need to do that. Holes & sizes were right on with the clear template in the kit.

AZ

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a OEM Rear Spoiler / Wind Deflector, just to find out that you need to buy an install kit. :eek: Come to find out it's truly good to have this kit. Shows where and what size hole's to drill. They sale for $25 new. I'm asking $12.50 shipped.

Thanks,
Meg & Randy
Do you still have a copy of the template and if so how do I get it. Thank You

1 - 8 of 8 Posts