Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is gonna be a stupid question...

im tryin to install these tail lights.....i was able to get the stock tail light off...with ease......im having trouble....tho..where do u plug those wires coming out of the anzos in?.....

· Registered
110 Posts
Take a picture of the light's wire setup. I tried looking for info or a video, but found nothing on the install - I went to the website and found this:
•Use less power and emits almost no heat
•Are resistant to vibration and shock - better for off road
•Offers superior brightness
•All D.O.T. compliant to FMVSS-108
•OEM Style weather tight connections and wire harnessess
•Simply plug and play

The last 2 points seems to be a misprint.

· Registered
58 Posts
I got the Longo led's set so I'm not sure if I can help you or not. My set pluged in to the wiring harness that comes with car already, right where the old light blub went. I just had to remove the wiring harness from the the OEM lights (there's a little clip there to hold the wire in place). Do you have two plugs comming out new light that look like the bottom of tail light blub?
The other thing to keep in mind is that white wire on the OEM harness is the ground and most likely line up with the black wire on your new set of lights. So if you don't get your lights to work after you plug it all togetther just trun the the plug over and replug it together in the same slot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.