Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts

Homies help homies. Always.

It looks really good. I just bought some carbon fiber 1080 wrap to start doing my inside. what kind of paint / process did you use?

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Looks great man!
need some shots of the exterior now!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Nice green!

Got exterior accents to coordinate?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I originally had lime green carbon fiber vinyl wrap but didnt' like the way it looked. I ended up using a good quality primer and a floresent green spray paint with 3 coats of clear for durability. I do have pics posted in the gallery if you want to see the outside. I am looking into getting stripes on the car now. Debating if I should tackle them myself or pay to have them done.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Double stripes, 10" wide. Align them with the twin "bumps" on the roof. That will really, really flow well. Basically, it will be double what I did with my offset single stripe.
OR . . .
Offset, aligned with the bump!

(That stripe is now off. Should I abandon the "retro-modern" look in the future, one will return!)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Double stripes, 10" wide. Align them with the twin "bumps" on the roof. That will really, really flow well. Basically, it will be double what I did with my offset single stripe.
OR . . .
Offset, aligned with the bump!

(That stripe is now off. Should I abandon the "retro-modern" look in the future, one will return!)
Here you go bro.

n o i o n

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
noion . . . Hahahaha

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.