Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
I'm a 34 year old woman married with 3 daughters, ages 13, 6 & 4. We traded in our '07 GMC Acadia for an '09 xB. It is gorgeous. Super white, lowering kit with all the suspension components, sway bars, chassis brace, 18" TSW rims, carbon fiber hood and spoiler, custom tail lights, upgraded Pioneer stereo system and I just tinted the front windows....Oh my gosh! It is amazing. It completely sticks to the road, drives like a dream!!! Actually it drives like a little race car! It doesn't lean at all when whipping around corners. It's seriously too much fun!
I'm awaiting my personalized license plate that reads WOOWHOO to let people know just how much fun I'm having in my new car!
I was relieved to see that I wasn't the only one completely crazy about a piece of metal. I wish I could sleep in my car! I love it that much! :p
Anyways, I'll be taking some more pics during the day but for now here's one just to prove that she really exists!
~Becky~

·
Registered
281 Posts
That is one good lookin SW!! Welcome!!
You're crazy about it now cause it's new.......and that doesn't go away :D Thanks for the photo.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
I think most of us feel the same way. I love my car...period! I now look forward to driving and use it for everything. When we get ready to go somewhere, I'm out the door and saying, "Let's take the xB." Even when my hubby drives it and I'm the passenger, I love it. Can't wait to take that first long road trip.

Welcome to our family!

·
Registered
180 Posts
woowhoo said:
Hi everyone!
I'm a 34 year old woman married with 3 daughters, ages 13, 6 & 4. We traded in our '07 GMC Acadia for an '09 xB. It is gorgeous. Super white, lowering kit with all the suspension components, sway bars, chassis brace, 18" TSW rims, carbon fiber hood and spoiler, custom tail lights, upgraded Pioneer stereo system and I just tinted the front windows....Oh my gosh! It is amazing. It completely sticks to the road, drives like a dream!!! Actually it drives like a little race car! It doesn't lean at all when whipping around corners. It's seriously too much fun!
I'm awaiting my personalized license plate that reads WOOWHOO to let people know just how much fun I'm having in my new car!
I was relieved to see that I wasn't the only one completely crazy about a piece of metal. I wish I could sleep in my car! I love it that much! :p
Anyways, I'll be taking some more pics during the day but for now here's one just to prove that she really exists!
~Becky~

Wow, it sounds awesome but with so many mods, what are you gonna ask Santa to bring you? :lol:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Did I mention how much I LOVE my car?!?!?!? :D

At this time, we are not selling the factory hood.
I have a few other mods in the works that I'll be working on, the biggest one being the stereo system. Is that considered a mod?

More pics to come soon I promise. I really want to show off the rims!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RoundBox said:
Car looks great, love the carbon fiber but I'd be too worried that the clearcoat would fade for myself. How has it held up so far?
Just bought the car on Oct. 11th so no problems so far....the great thing is if there ever is a problem, I have the beautiful stock white hood and spoiler so I could change it out and have a brand new look to my car....just like changing a pair of shoes....can it get any better than that?~?~?

·
Registered
8 Posts
wow! i saw this and was like theres my car! im a 19 y/o male in arkansas and got my superwhite for graduation...been saving up for a while to get my black rims and i have to tell you from that picture they look exactly alike!. i have 5% tint all the way around but my hood is white...although the white section between the 2 grills i had someone put black vinyl on it..looks very cool. ill post pictures soon

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
calonm said:
wow! i saw this and was like theres my car! im a 19 y/o male in arkansas and got my superwhite for graduation...been saving up for a while to get my black rims and i have to tell you from that picture they look exactly alike!. i have 5% tint all the way around but my hood is white...although the white section between the 2 grills i had someone put black vinyl on it..looks very cool. ill post pictures soon
Nice grad gift! I posted a pic of my rims under the rims and tire forum. I love my rims. I can't wait to see your pictures! Post em soon!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.