Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on the verge of buying this brand new 2010 XB. Found a nice one still on a lot. Normally when a car has been sitting on the lot for a while the paint can deteriorate from acid rain or whatever. Black especially can get bad quickly. The dealer mentioned to me that this car however has been in the showroom and not in the back of the lot so it's been maintained. It looks much better than some of the other 2010 brand new XB's i've found around the country that have lost their shine.

What do you guys think, does it still look in pristine condition?

For those of you with trouble with thumbnails:

·
Registered
476 Posts
As pictures go, it looks new to me! How many xB's did the dealer have? My dealer is out of xB's, xD's and Toyota corollas, which looks like the quake in Japan is catching up to the supply of cars available.

·
Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
746 Posts
I hope you get it. Let us know if you need any help with toys, mods or whatever. Some of us are also Toyota University certified, I used to be.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They're going to install the Alpine radio. They took out the Pioneer one.

So you guys think it looks good? He said it's been in the showroom (I was surprised since it is a 2010) so they've taken care of it and detailed it.

Some of the BSP's I've found that are "new" have been sitting on lots and the black definitely looks dull, this one actually still has that shiny glossy look to it.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Looks great to me! Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.