Scion XB Forum banner

Did you own a Scion prior to your 2nd Gen xB? Do you own another model in addition to your 2nd Gen x

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hmmmm I'm not sure how to answer this question :) Personally, my gen2 xB is MY first Scion.. but my wife and I co-signed on a gen1 xB about 1.5 years ago that she's been driving ..

So technically speaking, it's not the first Scion I've OWNED, but it's MY first Scion :)

I just confused myself LOL

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yup............Traded in my Rav for this baby............Did'nt want to spend alot of money :yes: Got good money for my Rav03.....Got a new car for 3,000. :naughty:

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is my first scion. Before owning a scion (I’m a 3 week owner to a 08 xB) I owned vw’s. When my husband and I first started dating he had an xB. I fell in love with the car, but he had to sadly sell it because he needed a truck to pull an RV we ended up buying. I finally got sick of paying so much in gas money/insurance for my 07 vw passat wagon turbo so we traded it in for an xB. I have owned it for 3 weeks now and have no regrets. It’s so much fun to drive.!

As my husband said on the drive home from the dealer “it feels good to be back in a box!” :p

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Rhombus said:
So this IS my first scion... and after my first day of driving, putting almost 500 miles on it, I'm in LOVE! I'll post pics of me hugging it later... haha
500 miles?? where did you go for your first drive? i am now just hitting 450 miles after two weeks!! mine had 7 miles on it when i got it delivered from the docks! :rockon:

check my sig for pics of my new xB and my original xB too! :)

1 - 20 of 207 Posts