Scion XB Forum banner

Did you own a Scion prior to your 2nd Gen xB? Do you own another model in addition to your 2nd Gen x

• Total voters
181 - 200 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is my 1st scion. A brand new 2011 Crimson Crush Metlaic auto, got it in Jan. Has 10,864 miles so far no problems, really love the car. Getting 26 to 27 mpg around town and 30 mpg hy. Just ordered studded hancook snow tires for it. Areal fun car to drive.
Chuck

·
Registered
34 Posts

After an 8 year love affair with the box, I finally got a real one!
This is the toy box my parents got for me 6 years ago for xmas!
She rides everywhere with me!
Anyone who has known me for any length of time, knows that
the xB is my fav ride on the road!

·
Registered
34 Posts
WTH happened to my pix? I didn't move or delete them, so WTH? Can anyone tell me what's going on with my pix? And it's not just this page, it's any pic I have posted.
WTH. No love for a plain Jane?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Great location. Is it morning or afternoon? The blue/gray in the paving blocks and road just give your CSM xB a good accent.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I just bought not only my first Scion, but my first brand new car, on Tuesday. Super white with the spoiler and fogs, and I LOVE it so far. I've been looking for stuff on here to make it MINE since I got home from the dealership.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My First Scion..

My last car was a 2004 VW GTI...now I have an 2010 Scion XB and did little custom.
I went more retro styling custom which I don't see much in a Scion XB.
I didn't want to break the bank doing custom.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts

Had a tc for my first far.......and miss her

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm on my 4th xB now and see no end in sight. It's such a great car for my needs and is nice and roomy inside for my 3 boys to get in and out of. And customizing these cars is a blast!

I've personally had 22 cars and 10 together with my wife for a total of 32 cars since I was 16 years old (I'm 32 now). Anything from 3 civic Si's, to 20th Anniversary GTI's (2 of them), 3 Mitsubishi Eclipses and so on. After getting my first 2006 Polar White xB I was hooked. I actually traded in my 2003 Subaru WRX for it, which was a huge shock in power and people thought I was nuts, but there was just something about that little box that I had to have it.

After a couple of years I was approached by a business owner who offered cash to buy it from me for his business (random, I know) so I accepted and then immediately purchased the 2004 RS 1.0 Hot Lava. Love this one! Unfortuneatly about 9 months later, I was t-boned by a young driver that ran a stop sign. Bummer!

I followed up with the 2008 RS 5.0 and drove that for about 4-5 months and sold to a friend that wanted to buy it. I then jumped into another 20th Anniversary GTI thinking I wanted more power again, and quickly realized how much I missed the xB. So I traded in the GTI on the RS8, which I love and have no plans on selling anytime soon. In fact, I'm hoping to add another RS1 and RS3 to my garage (always wanted the Envy Green 2006 RS3). We'll see what happens :)

Anyway, my previous xB's are in my signature but it's always fun to post up more pics :p

·
Registered
661 Posts
Im kinda in the same eyes as meeko is. Im on my 4th scion, third xB.

My first was a 085spd bsp, had a spoiler and a sunroof. Which leaked like a strainer built sub.

Next was my beloved rs8.

While owning the rs8 I had bought mydaughter a 07 tC rs3. Which sits in the driveway awaiting to find her a job.

Now that my rs8 is gone. Im sittin in a 12 supra white 5spd. Got her brand new couple months ago and drove 6 hours to take her from a dealer that couldnt sell her. Came with a trd muffler, spoiler and fog lights.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Im kinda in the same eyes as meeko is. Im on my 4th scion, third xB.

My first was a 085spd bsp, had a spoiler and a sunroof. Which leaked like a strainer built sub.

Next was my beloved rs8.

While owning the rs8 I had bought mydaughter a 07 tC rs3. Which sits in the driveway awaiting to find her a job.

Now that my rs8 is gone. Im sittin in a 12 supra white 5spd. Got her brand new couple months ago and drove 6 hours to take her from a dealer that couldnt sell her. Came with a trd muffler, spoiler and fog lights.
What happened to your rs 8?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
28 Posts
Those XB's are pretty nice. I'm newbie here from Toronto just bought my 2013 XB but unfortunately I haven't received it yet as I'm still waiting for the delivery.

181 - 200 of 207 Posts