Scion XB Forum banner

Did you own a Scion prior to your 2nd Gen xB? Do you own another model in addition to your 2nd Gen x

• Total voters
201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
1st..2008 bought 2007...Just put 1,400 into my baby...Tires..30 thousand mile service...align....state inspection.....found cracks on tires with 37k miles.....my dealers 30k mile service is pretty good....

·
Registered
164 Posts
This is my first Scion but it's the latest in my long love affair with Toyota. I have had an 89 MR2, a 1990 Celica, and a 2000 Celica. The 2000 being the most recent is what really made me want a Scion since they were basically just the evolution. I can't stand the ABS or TCS but since my wife also drives it I have decided to keep them on for now.

I have many other cars from the other Japanese big three but the Scion is starting to win me over more and more. If I had to place it in my list of favorites its probably number 2 coming in just after my 2000 Celica. If there were a way to permanently turn off the ABS and TCS with just a switch id be more impressed with it because then I could drive how I want and my wife can drive the way she needs.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I impulsively bought a 2014 scion tc in January 2016...after driving it for a few days, I parked it and waited for the registration to show up so I could sell it...it was too cramped inside headroom wise for my 6'2" frame....sold the tc to a dealer on a Friday night, bought my 2014 red scion xb Saturday morning....love the xb so much more...:smile:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Congrats on your new ride! The xB is very roomy inside and lots of opportunity to make it your own via mods. Have fun with your car!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats on your new ride! The xB is very roomy inside and lots of opportunity to make it your own via mods. Have fun with your car!
He11 yeah, I love it! Already installed the rear spoiler, Eibach PRokit springs, 18 inch Scion TC release series (black) wheels....still need to add front foglights, Big 4 wiring upgrade, and an axle back exhaust....also need to upgrade the front and rear speakers and add a subwoofer...

201 - 207 of 207 Posts