Scion XB Forum banner

Did you own a Scion prior to your 2nd Gen xB? Do you own another model in addition to your 2nd Gen x

41 - 60 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
zmonster72 said:
Yanges, I'm in Utah and we're getting pounded with snow, but my box handles great in it. Unless it gets like a foot and a half deep then not so much. I got stuck in a Smith's parking lot and it took like 20 minutes to get out. I'm wondering how bad it'll be when I lower her!
hey zmonster72

thanks for the info on snow driving - sounds better than i was thinking it would be...

·
Registered
36 Posts
zmonster72 said:
Yanges, I'm in Utah and we're getting pounded with snow, but my box handles great in it. Unless it gets like a foot and a half deep then not so much. I got stuck in a Smith's parking lot and it took like 20 minutes to get out. I'm wondering how bad it'll be when I lower her!
yea that's what I'm concerned about... cuz I want to drop mine 1-1.5"

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is my first Scion and first Toyota. My wife and I traded an Expedition in on the xB. I have always been a Honda guy, owning an Integra and now a CL, but...I always loved Toyotas and felt their cars were really similar to Hondas. That being said, this scion reminds me of what Honda cars used to be (pre-2005); handles well, good looking, extremely tunable, a driver's car, and way under priced. I'm glad to be part of the Toyota/Scion Family!

·
Registered
173 Posts
:) This is my first Scion :)

I have a 2008 RS 5.0 #1.027

I'm loving it.... I name it my SmileyBox.... Cuz I luv Smiley's plus it my dogs name Smiley :yes:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I am a first time Scion owner and now addict. Its a strange transition coming from the Buick I was driving but after 95,000 miles it went the path of most GM products, so I figured it was time to go and without thinking about it I walked into a Scion dealership and bought my Blackberry Crush. Now with 520 miles on it, I have the windows tinted (only to 50% because Massachusetts sucks), my exhaust is on its way,and once I sell a few things i'll be picking up a CAI

·
Registered
62 Posts
!st Scion. Looked at the gen1 and drooled. :( Wife did not want it.

Now I'm single and it was time!
11 months of ownership of my CSM xb2 and have only 4,000 miles on it.
Really must find a Scion loving girl to boost those miles up with. :lol:

41 - 60 of 207 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.