Scion XB Forum banner

Did you own a Scion prior to your 2nd Gen xB? Do you own another model in addition to your 2nd Gen x

• Total voters
161 - 180 of 207 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
Your right!
-I'll see if I can add that . . .

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I am a newbie with the xB and got a good laugh tonight. I went to the store the other night and got 2 gallon jugs of water with some other stuff. My hands were full so I didn't carry them in then. Today after driving around I went to get the jugs on the back seat floor and they weren't there. I thought damn, I knew I bought them but I must of forgot them at the store. It was dark under the condo parking and the interior is black. Then I reached way under the front seats and there they were--I couldn't believe the clearance and space under there--more room than the seat in from of you on an airplane!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just put a down payment on the first Army Rock Metallic to land on Long Island. It had only 1 mile on it and when we got to the dealer the transport truck was just leaving. We pick it up on Friday---will have more impressions then. :)

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
I just realized BOTH TRD xBs were yours . . .
(not sure why I didn't notice it before . . . )

I like them both. Now I'm even more impressed w/ them together and the "variation on a theme" that they are.

·
Registered
841 Posts
In Feb. of '09, I traded in my '00 Tundra.The only option in the wagon was floor mats.It has a man.tranny which I don't mind driving since I've been driving a manual since I was 16 (now 68).The on the road price was 17k. I got 5k for the truck (it had 65k on it) so I only had to fork over 12k!So far the car has 6200 miles on it ( I don't drive very far),and it's been one of the best buys I have made.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the release 6.0 and is also my first scion. i had a dodge charger 3.5 before loved it. My xbox is not only fun and exciting to drive, it has many options available to make it sweeter and sweeter :) Recommend everyone to own one. Lots of cargo and head room :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
My used RS5.0 is my first Scion. I'm coming from a '00 Miata and my wife's '96 Integra. I'm pretty impressed with the performance potential and the interior dimensions so far. I say performance potential cause my xB has quite a few miles on it, 91k, so it could use a little freshening up of the transmission and suspension. I'm hoping this site can help steer me in the right directions for some of it.

161 - 180 of 207 Posts