1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Thank you sir!

Question for you. How much lower than the actual body frame do the 5ad skirts sit. I'm talking about the area where you place the car jack. I want to get some, but I'm worried it will look way lower than the front.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Question for you. How much lower than the actual body frame do the 5ad skirts sit. I'm talking about the area where you place the car jack. I want to get some, but I'm worried it will look way lower than the front.

It is a struggle bus to lift from the side skirts. Thankfully I work at a place with lifts but at my house I need to air all the way up and then slide the low profile jack under the front or rear. At work I air all the way up and it barely clears but I make do. It's tough but if you have something as a buffer for the jack it'll work.

·
Registered
845 Posts
It is a struggle bus to lift from the side skirts. Thankfully I work at a place with lifts but at my house I need to air all the way up and then slide the low profile jack under the front or rear. At work I air all the way up and it barely clears but I make do. It's tough but if you have something as a buffer for the jack it'll work.
I'm more interested to know if the skirts hang lower than the rest of the car.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Those wheels really remind me of the gold spoke Firebird wheels, but they are pretty interesting with it being filled in. Waaaaayy better for cleaning I bet :) Great shots!

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
there is something about graffiti shots that I cant get enough of. Looks awesome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.