Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There were more xBs than anywhere I've ever seen before. We have a bunch by me here but they are here and there and I start to recognize many of them. Along the Oregon coast and especially in Astoria, and a little in Washington, it seemed like they were all over. They were like on every block in Astoria, sometimes more than one on each block, hah, everywhere we parked. My wife was getting sick of them. Maybe the climate is conducive to them or something, lol.

We have a yearly get family get together near Portland and then after that my wife and I took a road trip around the Olympic Peninsula. We had a great time. Our chariot was a Mazda 2, which wasn't bad for a little car.

Oh yeah, there was an xB cab in Portland. I know they've had them in Chicago for a while but this one was black and white instead of the regular yellow. My wife would have yelled at me if I had taken more xB pictures, but here are a couple.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I was in louisville last weekend and saw a first gen xB cab. It was bright green and we happened to be in my friends xB1.

I have been noticing alot more of the newer generation ones around here. I haven't seen a first gen one without a rebuilt title in months.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I live near Baltimore,Md. and I've seen a couple of medium blue non metallic taxis in the area from "Jimmy's cabs"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.