Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

A few weeks ago when i picked up my 2011 box i noticed my jack was missing. After informing the dealership they agreed they would get me one with no problem. The next day as i was looking at the space i noticed it looked like a strap belonged there to hold it in place. Since the dealership doesnt have any other xb's to look at....
Can somone please confirm if a strap is actually there or not? If so is there a part number on it?if so what s it? . i appreciate the info... the parts guy cant seem to figure out if if a strap belongs there or not.

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the pictures...i will show it to the dealer...but without a part number for the strap i may never be able to get it replaced. Unless i find one at a junk yard.. i am mostly concerned about it rattling around without the strap....do you guys think that should be a concern or does it fit snuggly in its position? Thanks

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that strap/band may come bundled with the left-hand deck floor box. have your parts guy lookup a diagram of part number 64997-12090-B0.
That is what he was thinking too...but it was close to quiting time.. sai he would look the next day. (Today)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.