Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I never liked him as a talk show host, but as a car enthusist he is my hero. I wanna be just like him. Actually I would just be happy with a tour of his garage.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
eviljack said:
I never liked him as a talk show host, but as a car enthusist he is my hero. I wanna be just like him. Actually I would just be happy with a tour of his garage.
i live in the L.A. area and i contacted a reporter who went on a tour of his garage - she said he does not give tours to public...

maybe we can get a group of Scion enthusiasts together and talk him into a personal tour! ;)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Maybe if you put a Hemi in your Scion Leno might think about giving you a tour. I haven't notice too many rice burners driven by him.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
scion said:
Maybe if you put a Hemi in your Scion Leno might think about giving you a tour. I haven't notice too many rice burners driven by him.
oh, i know that - but he is a car enthusiast and i thought he might get a kick out of a big group of Scion's showing up at his garage!

did you see the 1909 electric car he has? it has the same range as some of today's all electric vehicles, a little over a hundred miles...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts