Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got these from eBay seller Scionsport for I think it was 109 shipped. I liked these vs the others because they cover the whole window area. The in channels stop at the triangle non operational rear window and to me that gives a choppy look. I believe these are the same as factory minus the Rumion badge.

·
Registered
613 Posts
i like them, do have a link to the seller? :D

·
Registered
474 Posts
I really like the look...I have the WeatherTech that snap in the window channel and had a problem with the front vents being loose...fixed that problem with black silicone.
While I'm not going to change mine out, again I do like the look of yours.

Brewski

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
I put the double stick ones on mine because #1 they were much less expensive and #2 you have to have them in Texas. Everyone else was talking about only using the in channel ones, so I didn't mention mine. I love these. They are a little smaller and I got the lighter smoked ones.

·
Registered
474 Posts
They look good...look almost like the WeatherTech that snap in the window channel...and you are correct that with the tape application you will not have the problem that I had with mine.

Brewski

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just got mine installed. I found lots of places that listed them for $109 and after searching Autozone came thru with Item #445737 Part # 94961 @ 49.99.

I like the dark ones but all that is available from what I have found is the light smoke. On the dark frame with tinted windows they look as dark as the ones on my pickup. I hae found one problem. The edge is kinda sharp. Normally its no problem but I did cut the back of my fingers on some last year when I was washing the truck and ran my hand under them along the edge. Other than that its great. PS> I added a $1.99 spot mirror and got free shipping for an over $50 order.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
They will. There were no changes at all to the doors on xB2s.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.