Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I need help!

8 gad monster cable from battery fuse {to} monster power splitter which splits into a total of 4 gad outputs.

1 out put to amp for my MIDS
1 out put going to my JL AMP
(both turn on & mids are working)

i have my jl amp 250/1v1 installed with the GREEN light on.
There are no other lights on other than the GREEN LIGHT ON THE JL AMP.

HOOKS INTO:

Bazooka-8" Dual-Voice-Coil 4-Ohm Subwoofer-BT8024DVC
hooked up like the following: http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutch...nter/car/subwoofer_wiring/1DVC_4-ohm_mono.jpg

There is no bass at all with the amp to the bazooka, not sure what is wrong. on

· Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
747 Posts
Mono blocks will handle 2 ohms fine. sounds like there is no signal. or a bad connection in the box. call me tomorrow, I do tech support for a living. 714-274-2095

· Registered
782 Posts
Hey Evil,

I suggest being careful of thinking of Windex as a neutral agent. Isopropyl Alcohol is (hence my success with Edead), but Windex is designed for cleaning glass for the purpose of vision not adhesion (Ammonia etc.), the chemicals used are not necessarily good for adhesion!

· Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
747 Posts
good to know. I always welcome suggestions.

How many 1000's of square feet of Dynamat, Cascade Audio Engineering, Brown Bread, Elemental Designs, Hushmat and Raammat have you installed? Just checking. hehehe

No hard feelings. I've been doing sound deadening since 1995 using Windex with ammonia and that was recommended by Cascade Audio Engineering.

· Registered
782 Posts
good to know. I always welcome suggestions.

How many 1000's of square feet of Dynamat, Cascade Audio Engineering, Brown Bread, Elemental Designs, Hushmat and Raammat have you installed? Just checking. hehehe

No hard feelings. I've been doing sound deadening since 1995 using Windex with ammonia and that was recommended by Cascade Audio Engineering.
Fine, but I had no problem at all with eDead adhesion, you explain it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.