Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
185 Posts
I'm glad I could help! I couldn't leave a fellow scion owner on the side of the road when they're 2000 miles from home. I would just hope someone would do the same for me! Lol. I'm glad we got it all figured out for you. I hope tims shop takes care of it, make sure you keep me updated! we definitely learned a very valuable lesson! Lol good luck getting back to Texas! And as the hicks in Mansfield say... Get rid of that fart can and dildo shifter on your skyon! Lmfao!

· Registered
185 Posts
so did you make it there to pick the beast back up today?

· Registered
185 Posts
yea the road salt can kill a car in a few years here if you don't take care of it lol. But the winters are not all that bad. You get used to them real quick and you seem to handle the cold pretty well even coming from TEX-AS lol. But I drove my car lowered here all winter and no issues. And this year was a brutal year for us.

· Registered
185 Posts
rat rod would be cool. There's a few ppl tossing that idea around on here but I don't think anyone has actually done it.

· Registered
185 Posts
I love that rust look. Do it!!! I've seen a local old BMW around here someone did that too and it looks awesome

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.