• Test

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
Geezer said:
Will you be grading this test on a curve? Does spelling count? Can we use calculators? How about open books?
No books.

JUST slide rule.
Geezer, your fine. Most of the others are SCREWED!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
TartanJack said:
Geezer said:
Will you be grading this test on a curve? Does spelling count? Can we use calculators? How about open books?
No books.

JUST slide rule.
Geezer, your fine. Most of the others are SCREWED!
i might be able to remember how to use a slide rule, if i could find mine ;)

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Yes, you *can* post flickr photos, with a small bit of work...

Click on the "all sizes" button, then click on the size you wish to post (medium is what I chose to fix the photo link above). Unless you see a direct link to the photo on the photo's page, then copy that.

right-click on the photo, then click properties. highlight and copy the address.
paste the file location in between the IMG tags.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
boblamb58 said:
Yes, you *can* post flickr photos, with a small bit of work...

Click on the "all sizes" button, then click on the size you wish to post (medium is what I chose to fix the photo link above). Unless you see a direct link to the photo on the photo's page, then copy that.

right-click on the photo, then click properties. highlight and copy the address.
paste the file location in between the IMG tags.
Thanks boblamb58!!!

it is a little different on my Mac, but i was able to locate the pic with the .jpg extension on flickr - good to know for the future!

G

·
0 Posts
lol not the rainbow color ones these macs are cool you can take them with you and they can connect to a thing call the interweb.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts

Yet ANOTHER Mac fan . . .

Oh, a friend uses one of the key lime "rainbow macs" to do all sorts of stuff. He is an "open source" active advocate and uses IT to do his stuff.
(Not that I agree with many of his methods . . . at least he "does no harm.")
Those G3 and G3 macs are AMAZING machines!

(Oh and one of the G4 processors are legally "weapons grade" and has superior ultimate computation power than the Intel mac . . . Not saying anything about PC comparisons . . . :p :rolleyes: )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts