Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got 3 surveys in the mail and one email for my new car, all within a few days. Some list prizes or whatever. I guess they sell their results to car companies, and I think the one I was emailed is actually Toyota. I'll do at least a couple, but man they are darn long surveys. Thankfully the mailed ones also have website survey options. I'll tell them to keep making the xB :)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I was also sent a number of surveys, I kept responding in the Comments section that the xB should have a 6-speed manual and a 5-speed or 6-speed automatic. I feel the 4-speed automatic is the worst feature about my xB.

(Yes I would have prefered the 5-speed manual when I bought, but my wife insisted that I get the automatic, else I would be the "only one who could drive the car" since she does not like a manual trans. She says, "Too much work". It was the deal maker/breaker when buying the car, so I went for the auto.)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Yup I read that thread with interest. I still wish I had more speeds in the slushbox, and the ranges shifted a bit. In my opinion 2nd gear is asked to cover too wide a speed range, and the addition of a 5th gear would help my MPG.

Of course a lighter right foot would also help my MPG, but it's not as fun...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.